Saturday, April 12, 2014

Everyone Stands Together

Follow Us on Twitter!: https://twitter.com/WEAREMGK

April 12th 2014
 

The EST Family has truly grown closer. (E.S.T. standing for Everyone Stands Together.)
Each day that passes someone becomes a new fan of Machine Gun Kelly. 
What they don't know is that they are inheriting a family. A deep routed fan base/ F A M - Base 
that dedicates it's loyalty to the Lace Up Movement. As in the song "See My Tears" verses quote:

We're fearless, we're stupid, we're dealers, we're losers.
We're killers, we're orphans, we're addicts, we're stealers.
We're shooters so kill us.We are what they say we are until conformity hits us.

Those lyrics hit home and stick with people including myself.
     "Music is religion to some people."-Machine Gun Kelly.

At a gathering in Chicago, Fans uplifted Kells by tying the EST Bandana over their left foot as a symbol of support until Kells fully heals. We bleed together, We Laugh and We Cry together.
It's more than a movement it truly is the spirit of a Family. 

 As for me and my Home, We Shall Blast Machine Gun Kelly.
 Cold World. No words for how Happy MGK has made me...
"Fuck what's left for me? Because I don't ever want to become a "celebrity" I don't want anyone to feel less than me"..
 What The Fuck is a Ceiling? 
 "Put Your Camera Down and Stand Next to Me." - Machine Gun Kelly MGK

We are all family so Lace Up! You don't know what you're missing out on! 
And Get Better Kells!
*He continues to perform all shows during his injury (broken foot) because he is a Champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment