Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Shows Go On...

Nothing is going to stop Machine Gun Kelly from living his Dream even if that means living it in a wheelchair while performing on stage. 

We got a few glimpses this week 1 fan video and 1 photo of him doing his thing on stage which proves he is a true man of steel. 
I fucking love this Man!


GO HARD OR GO HOME FOOTAGE OF KELLS STANDING UP DURING HIS PERFORMANCE IT'S PAST RAGE IT'S ALL PASSION.
Link:  http://instagram.com/p/mhzZ6_sD27/#

You know what they say? Man does not live on food alone. 
Machine Gun Kelly (Kells) lives off of his passion for music. His EST family and Crew are by his side until he is better and until the "wheels fall off" as hardcore fans profess such as myself.

Can't wait to see Kells back on his feet once his foot is completely healed. He doesn't strike me as the lazy type. When I think of what Kells could be doing on any given day I know it's anything but ordinary. All things aside this year has been a huge stepping stone for Machine Gun Kelly as a whole.

"Let's Go Rage!" - I wish.

 Who The Only 1 that I Trust? ME.
Made a funny video with a new application on the iphone 5 called Talking Tom it's a Cat that mimics anything you say and as a hardcore fan I automatically asked if he could rap to Breaking News. If you want you can check that video out here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ9QcDD6peM&feature=youtu.be

Until Next Time, Stay Laced Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment